Thursday, July 19

uncensored chronicles part deux

second half of first roll:

jamesies cutie face!


for the record will and jeremey demanded that i take each of these pictures of them hugging... but where is the shot i thought i had of Christine? damn alcohol makin me forget shit.


will and jeremey


will and jeremey... again
wills face in this one is nearly frightening!


outside hangfire on the phone


walking to unlock my bike in the alley behind the hang fire; god why did i make that face!?


jaime, jenn, james: i want to say they're posing, but the night was just kind of like that. james thought he was a bunny and jaime was being an american gangsta.


jaime & james, stunned by something


me and james' momma... four fish/two people drinkin tea


my sweetness rockin out.... i love that room & all the surfboards


and to wrap it up, this picture is our first dunk in the ocean after driving for hours to get to st.augustine and the first time i wore my new swimsuit: that top was not meant for actual swimming, it becomes a sail in the waves! james, me, and his sister brie

No comments: