Monday, December 31

Just a few things, before I sleep:
-First off, by the sounds of it, there is a man digging a grave in the empty lot 4 feet from my open window.  Excuse me sir-it's a little late to be digging in gravel, and you're scaring the shit out of me. (so if no one ever hears from me, he climbed in and killed me with is shovel. oh, and i think he's a gimp, so there's that to go on)
-Secondly, I am a poor poor packer. I have officially found half of everything I've looked for, and all of my Texas photos are in Texas, not here with me. Very convenient. I also managed to leave all of my back up dvd's in Tx.  Probably sitting next to my Canadian Whiskey, data cable, power cord, missing shoe, and my shampoo. 

In summation, creepy man may kill me tonight (i love you all, cremate my body) and there will be no photo updates (unless we count photobooth) until well into 2008. Way to go out with a great showin.
Happy New Years Eve!

No comments: