Tuesday, May 2

I should have been listening to the lecture on our new Digital Phot. assignment instead of making this post. But not only is it long overdue, if I close my eyes one more time "just for a second" I'm going to pass out on my keyboard and snore.
Saturday, April 29 was the Savannah College of Art & Design Sidewalk Arts Festival. It's a big deal. There was live music all day, everyone getting creative and dirty with high quality chalk, and lounging on a blanket in the sun for me. There also happened to be a large population of dogs present- which I took as a sign from Vishnu that come June (Giugno) I should rescue a dog, and spoil him rotten.
blanket crew (l to r): mike (out of frame), james, cora's legs, alex, erica



yesh, we are adorable.
we can't help it.

everyone, meet alex. not only does he wear aviators, but we have to same haircut!
his square was #509. it featured a goose.


checking out cora's fresh 4x5 chromes of an awesome food shoot (fooooood!);
no, we cannot walk away from work.

me and the cora dooleyface.
apparently this is how we look when we're bitching.